Where can I find (hart peases)?

1. Ihave 19 harts, and i cant find enymore hart peases, does enyone have eny ideas on where to get some.

User Info: GH0stpie

GH0stpie - 5 years ago

1. There is a Heart Piece FAQ on the FAQ page with a full list of the Heart Pieces; all I can recommend is to use it as a checklist.

User Info: masteramr

masteramr (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I agree with masteramr.

User Info: fireman00

fireman00 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Well i know where some are: 1st. Zora's River (T.N = Things Needed - W.T.D = What to do) - T.N: Hover Boots
    2nd. Gerudo's Fortress Horseback Archery - T.N: Bow, Epona, 1000 Points on it
    3rd. Market (Night) - W.T.D: Get the dog that goes behind the stand by going near him and take him to the back alley (Left), and its the house with the fat lady in it.

Well thats all i know, hope it helps! ; )

User Info: Hudzell111

Hudzell111 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I know where you can find heart peices are you ready for this they are all located IN THE GAME. : )

User Info: Threebdog

Threebdog - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05-ocarina-of-time-pieces-of-heart.php Follow this guide if your actually stuck. It shows where to get each heart piece.

User Info: dannytoska

dannytoska - 4 years ago 0 0