Extra Empty bottle help?

1. I used the glitch to get a fifth empty bottle. But I can't put any blue potion or buy anything to put in it. Did I do something wrong or has it always been this way?

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac - 5 years ago
    Unfreeze Zora's domain? Please don't joke with me.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac - 5 years ago

1. The pause bottle glitch will only allow you to use that bottle for wandering fairies, fish, fire or bugs, and can only use that bottle if its an inventory item that only adult/child link can use. ex) hookshot becomes a bootle, hookshot only big link item, now that bottle is big link item, visa versa. note: faries in a pause glitch bottle will not revive you, you must release it for its healing goodness.
    the backflip bottle glitch is better. see the cheats section to see how its done.

User Info: skipz55

skipz55 - 4 years ago 1 0

1. If you use the glitch on your biggoron sword paper/receipt/ticket thing then you can only use that bottle as an adult. the same thing if you used the glitch on a "young link only" item. or you can go around blowing up all the gossip stones with a bomb to unglitch it and unfreeze zora's domain.

User Info: jutzliru56

jutzliru56 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. The game was never programmed to handle bottles in inventory locations other than the normal four, so the game won't detect the fifth bottle when you attempt to buy a potion. The only things you can put in the glitched bottle are items you can scoop up, like bugs or fish.

User Info: CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0