Why the heck can't I get Din's Fire of Farore's wind, glitch?

1. For some reason, whenever I got into the fairy fountain to get Din's Fire or Farore's wind and play zelda lullaby to summon her, she won't come up. I walk up to the fountain, the musical staff appears, I play Zelda's lullaby, boom. no fairy, in BOTH locations. im starting to think my game is broken. Ive looked at lets play videos for the 3DS and N64 version to make sure my mind wasn't going senile. The fairy is suppose to come up after I play zelda's lullaby in front of the fountain.

Am I missing something?...

User Info: WEBHEAAD

WEBHEAAD - 4 years ago
    Have you been to the fairy on Death Mountain? I've heard that you can't see the others until you see her.

User Info: Diolki800

Diolki800 - 4 years ago

1. The Great Fairy on the top of Death Mountain needs a visit before you are allowed to see the other Great Faries. I just checked, since I just finished the Dodongo Cavern, and never bothered getting a Hylain Shield.

User Info: CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You need to visit the great fairy on death mountain, she will give you the ability to use magic. the other fairies that give you dins fire and fafores wind are spells that require magic. they wont show up b/c they cant give you the spells if you dont have the magic ability. its like you get the deku slingshot with out the bullet bag, you cant use the slingshot if you have no bullet bag to carry bullets in. hope this helps. :)

User Info: skipz55

skipz55 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. No, it's not a glitch. Just like skipz55 says, the Great Fairies can't teach you the spells if you don't have a magic meter in the first place. Which is why going to the one on Death Mountain first is a requirement.

User Info: Orihime

Orihime - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Isn't there another magic spell that defends or something???

User Info: smithjurd

smithjurd - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. In reply to smithjurd, yes, Nayru's Love. I'm pretty sure that the fairy that gives you the ability to use magic also gives you Din's Fire, then the other ones give you Farfore's Wind and Nayru's Love.

User Info: darkzacattack

darkzacattack - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. ....Or whatever.

User Info: darkzacattack

darkzacattack - 3 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Farore's wind? Answered
Fire temple? Answered
How do I do red ice blue fire??? Answered
Dins Fire? Answered
Where can I find dins fire? Answered