Question from ash991

How do I beat the zombie things in the royal tomb?

They are in the 2nd or 3rd room. I'm using my 3ds so I can't make a picture, sorry. Get there by going to that town right before goron city. Enter Its graveyard and go to the far back and play zelda's lullaby on the triforce. Jump down the hole and go through the door ahead of you. Climb the stairs and pass through the door. You will see the monsters.

ash991 provided additional details:

I found the name on Super Smash Bros Brawl, they are called the Redead

ash991 provided additional details:

I just looked up the name. It is Kakariko village.

ash991 provided additional details:

Sorry if u didn't get what I said before. The first one I looked up was the monster's name. The second thing I looked up was the name of the village.

TheRalphieBoy answered:

All you have to do is slash at them like crazy.......whatever you do dont let it touch you!!!!!!! trust me....you will be scarred for life...... an easy way to kill them is by using the song that you get in the back of that same room, when you play it they freeze!!
0 0

Answers

Pokemaniac_06 answered:

I reccommend using a jump attack from afar to get rid of it's scream sequence, and the slash it from behind. It never fails for me.
0 0

How do I beat Barinade? Answered CAZ4750
How do I beat Volvoga? Answered skyeblu124
How do I beat king dodongo? Answered isacman
How to beat this last Poe in Forest Temple? Answered JadeTorchwood
How do I beat the giant octorok? Answered Peebles5