How do I beat the zombie things in the royal tomb?

1. They are in the 2nd or 3rd room. I'm using my 3ds so I can't make a picture, sorry. Get there by going to that town right before goron city. Enter Its graveyard and go to the far back and play zelda's lullaby on the triforce. Jump down the hole and go through the door ahead of you. Climb the stairs and pass through the door. You will see the monsters.

User Info: ash991

ash991 - 4 years ago
    I found the name on Super Smash Bros Brawl, they are called the Redead

User Info: ash991

ash991 - 4 years ago
    I just looked up the name. It is Kakariko village.

User Info: ash991

ash991 - 4 years ago
    Sorry if u didn't get what I said before. The first one I looked up was the monster's name. The second thing I looked up was the name of the village.

User Info: ash991

ash991 - 4 years ago

1. All you have to do is slash at them like crazy.......whatever you do dont let it touch you!!!!!!! trust me....you will be scarred for life...... an easy way to kill them is by using the song that you get in the back of that same room, when you play it they freeze!!

User Info: TheRalphieBoy

TheRalphieBoy - 4 years ago 0 0

1. I reccommend using a jump attack from afar to get rid of it's scream sequence, and the slash it from behind. It never fails for me.

User Info: Pokemaniac_06

Pokemaniac_06 - 4 years ago 0 0