Ganondorf?

1. I did not reach ganon dorf yet, though i wonder how many hearts he takes away if you get hit. I know he beats 3 hearts from you in the normal version,since i have the normal version. Does he take away 3 hearts in this version?

User Info: jamesbawndbiach

jamesbawndbiach - 4 years ago

1. Earth_Echidna is right, also, when you unlock master quest, w/out the double defence upgrade, he takes away 6 hearts, with it, 3. in master quest you take double damage.

User Info: skipz55

skipz55 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Yes, although if you get the double defence upgrade, he takes a heart and a half. I would severely reccommend getting that for this fight.

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Just focus and have a quick hand with those light arrows. It's like playing ping pong. There are hearts below, don't worry.

Also if you don't have the biggorons sword yet, it will help things as it does more damage and can swing further when you play ping pong.

User Info: ijyliu

ijyliu - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Just to throw in there, when fighting Ganon, you cannot hurt him on the second phase, unlike in the other version, with the Biggoron sword.

User Info: serene47

serene47 - 4 years ago 0 0