How do you aim the boomerang?

1. Trying to fight the long red monster in the belly and have to use the boomerang, but i cant seem to aim it. help....

User Info: kids2old

kids2old - 4 years ago

1. I've found that when not L-Targeting, the Boomerang will be aimed at where the red gem on the Boomerang is in front of.
    It's kinda hard because Link's head is in the way but I usually hit my target.

I figured this out while trying to kill out-of-reach Gold Skulltula's without wasting Slingshot ammo.

User Info: EvanderAdvent

EvanderAdvent - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Use L-targetting to latch onto him and you'll throw the boomerang at him automatically. If you're going for manual aiming, it just takes practice. Try finding some non-enemy thing on the level somewhere that you can aim at and take practice throws.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. get close, then when navi highlights the enemy, stay L targeted. if you do, then this battle is in the palm of your hands.

User Info: skipz55

skipz55 - 4 years ago 0 1