Question from kids2old

How do you aim the boomerang?

Trying to fight the long red monster in the belly and have to use the boomerang, but i cant seem to aim it. help....

Harvmoonmaniac answered:

I've found that when not L-Targeting, the Boomerang will be aimed at where the red gem on the Boomerang is in front of.
It's kinda hard because Link's head is in the way but I usually hit my target.

I figured this out while trying to kill out-of-reach Gold Skulltula's without wasting Slingshot ammo.
2 0

Answers

SmokeRulz answered:

Use L-targetting to latch onto him and you'll throw the boomerang at him automatically. If you're going for manual aiming, it just takes practice. Try finding some non-enemy thing on the level somewhere that you can aim at and take practice throws.
0 0

skipz55 answered:

get close, then when navi highlights the enemy, stay L targeted. if you do, then this battle is in the palm of your hands.
0 1

cirphlyx answered:

Using L-targeting *usually* works but when it doesn't (like with Gold Skulltulas) aim with the gem on the middle of the boomerang.
0 0