Magic help for Ganon final battle?!

1. I'm on the final battle with ganon and i keep running out of magic, I need magic to fire light arrows, (this is the VERY final battle when he's a pig thing) i know that you can break the rubble to get magic but it just fades after a while. What to do?!?!

User Info: sorage123

sorage123 - 4 years ago

1. Okay, here's what you do. If you have any bottles you could always buy some green potion from the potion shop. It costs around 50 rupees but If you want to be TOTALLY safe, but blue potion which you can buy from the old lady behind the potion shop. It's pricey, but in the words of the shop owner of the hyrule castle MALO MART, "What's a few rupees to save your life. hope it helps. If you have any more questions, post more info and I'll check back daily to help again.

User Info: shadowichigo

shadowichigo - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Funnily enough, you don't even need your light arrows to kill Ganon. All you need to do is roll between his legs, hit his tail, put the Biggoron's Sword/ Megaton Hammer/ Master Sword away, and repeat until he is dead.

User Info: Earth_Echidna

Earth_Echidna - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. like Earth_Echinda said... you .dont need magic, just roll and slice

User Info: smplymee

smplymee - 4 years ago 0 0