Question from dibbion

How, when its impossible, do u keep up with Dampe AND get thru the whole place that you race him in in less than a min?

It's driving me mad and I've heard that it's necessary to get a piece of heart.

dibbion provided additional details:

Mhm also i need teh long shot befor i tri agen

Austyn158 answered:

L target corners wnen you turn Dampe has a habit of throwing down fire at turns, alternatively memorize where he throws fire. Roll while running, or run backwards like the guy above be says (He's making it harder, no offense). Also there are two places that I take slightly different paths than Dampe. The first is where the 2nd timed door is there will be to square pillars to the left and right. Dampe goes between them and then goes right. When I enter I instantly go right around it, saves a few seconds. After that you come to an area that has three paths that link CLIMBS onto. Dampe goes left I go straight. When you get to the final area quicky roll to the end, or use the Longshot at the beginning to grappel onto a torch at the top getting you up there and saving you a lot of time depending on how long it took you to aim and fire.

Remember to look around the corners by targeting. Once you get good at it, it won't take your take time doing it.

Lastly just keep doing it, you'll get better everytime.

It also helps
2 0

Answers

shadowichigo answered:

Iv'e done it. It's difficult but I L target and walk backwards. It takes time to master though.
0 0

Asakura101 answered:

Do it a couple times and learn that path that he takes. Then at the very end use your hookshot/long shot to hit the sorch at the top to avoid the sprial and save time :)
0 0