Question from cdbum
How do I get the gold spider token at zoras domain area?
i have one gold spider token left to find and he is giving me the slip and cannot freaking find him? Where in the bloody blazes is he? Not specified Time.
3 years ago
Top Voted Answer
Your likely missing the skulltula that's in Zora's fountain. To find it You have to have the Silver gauntlets and pick up the boulder by the Great fairy entrance in the back, of the area, but I'm going to list them all cause I'm nice.
Zora's river - Child
- theres a skulltula in the tree.
- At the end of the area by the waterfall theres one on the later
- There's a platform that has a ladder leading up it, there's two hole entrances on top, There should be a skulltula on the area's wall.
- Towards the end of the area There a bridge. On the end of the bridge closest to the waterfall, look up and the one above you on the wall.
- Zora's domain
- The only one here is at the top of the waterfall, where the diving game used to be, Gotta be an adult.
- Zora's fountain
- On the log sticking out of the water theres a skulltula on the wall.
- Towards the back by the great fairy entrance there one in the tree.
- And I've already told you the last one's location.
If your still having trouble PM me and I'll help you out.
3 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed
More Questions from This Game
|How do I Enter the giant fish in Zoras Domain?||Answered||Sonicfan96|
|Gold Skulltula Help?||Answered||OblivionBlade7|
|How to navigate map for gold skulltullas?||Open||findecano85|
|Missing gold skulltulas (MQ)?||Answered||moonshadow_nal|
|How can I get the Gold Skultulla in the Bottom of the Well?||Answered||WillpowerXG|