Question from Codebreaker1234

Does saria love link?

Romanticly.

Codebreaker1234 provided additional details:

If not saria then does he live zelda or ruto?

Love.

ijyliu answered:

They are "childhood friends". Link is great with the ladies- Saria, Zelda, Malon, Ruto, and even Nabooru. But they're all sages except for Zelda and Malon, so he can't marry them. I think that he would probably choose zelda in the end because- well rescuing her is the point of pretty much the entire series.

Her last quote is "Saria will always be your friend.." after you beat the FT, so probably no romance there. She's still a kid.
0 0

Answers

ash991 answered:

Codebreaker1234, I don't think anyone knows. I think it is either Ruto or Zelda.
0 0

Threebdog answered:

No she doesnt, she does act kinda funny though when she sees you leave or when you talk with her. (WARNING SPOILERS) she only acts likes this because she is one of the important people for your quests, cant remember what it is called but she is very helpful, she does not love link she only likes him as a good friend.
0 0

crow12599 answered:

the game ends with link walking into Zelda's room so more likely Zelda. (Saria doesn't age)
0 0

Darakiaa answered:

Link is married to Ruto from the spiritual stone she gave to him, but the game, of course, makes it seem LinkxZelda.
0 0

Why won't Saria talk to me? Answered Capt_Speedbump
Who is Link and who is Zelda? Answered littlekingryno
Why isn't link rolling when i hit the ground? Open cervesas54
Can I battle dark link again? Open Link1006
Keep starting back at Link's House, is it suppose to? Answered houkiboshi3133