Question from CAZ4750

Dins Fire?

Not a great game player but love this game.At the Shadow temple cannot use the *spell* to light the torches and I end up using up all the arrows and still not all torches are lit. Help Please?

So sorry guys, must have mislead a bit.I have Dins fire, got it at lake Hylia and shooting at the sun.Just, no matter how i aim at the torches I cannot seem to light them all and run out of arrows. Thank god for you guys and all of your help, it can be very frustrasting without it.

From: Zero_Maniac 2 years ago

Din's Fire is a spell from a Great Fairy. It's the one at the dead end outside of Hyrule Castle. Hope this helps.

In order to get Din's fire you have to become a kid and go to Hyrule Castle. Follow the path and you will find a dead end with a light brown rock. Blow it up and crawl into the hole to find the Fairy's fountain. Head to the symbol on the floor and play Zelda's Lullaby to get Din's fire