Question from CAZ4750

Dins Fire?

Not a great game player but love this game.At the Shadow temple cannot use the *spell* to light the torches and I end up using up all the arrows and still not all torches are lit. Help Please?

CAZ4750 provided additional details:

So sorry guys, must have mislead a bit.I have Dins fire, got it at lake Hylia and shooting at the sun.Just, no matter how i aim at the torches I cannot seem to light them all and run out of arrows. Thank god for you guys and all of your help, it can be very frustrasting without it.

Zero_Maniac answered:

Din's Fire is a spell from a Great Fairy. It's the one at the dead end outside of Hyrule Castle. Hope this helps.
1 0

Answers

gamingrat answered:

In order to get Din's fire you have to become a kid and go to Hyrule Castle. Follow the path and you will find a dead end with a light brown rock. Blow it up and crawl into the hole to find the Fairy's fountain. Head to the symbol on the floor and play Zelda's Lullaby to get Din's fire
1 0

Where can I find dins fire? Answered marhaug
Fire temple? Open ajhall113
How do I do red ice blue fire??? Answered Jacob_power
Where do I get my red/fire tunic back? Answered tacoman22
What version do you hear in the Fire Temple? Answered Question2015