Beating Morpha?

1. I've been working on both the Fire and Water Temples for a while now and I'm close to beating the Water Temple. The main problem I have with the Water Temple is fighting the boss, Morpha. I know I need the Longshot to beat the boss, but the fight is extremely annoying. It's also annoying to target the red sphere. How can I easily beat this boss?

User Info: JadeTorchwood

JadeTorchwood - 4 years ago

1. Stand over in one of the corners. Wait for Morpha to come up tentacle, the Longshot it towards you. Before you attack, quickly circle around so that Morpha faces the corner, then slash away. If you do it right, Morpha will get trapped in the corner, making it very easy top defeat.

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just beat this boss. The first thing to do after the cinema ends is to jump over and stay in the outer arena, avoiding the spikes. Don't bother targeting him in the middle area (harder to avoid the tentacles and to target the core).The core is annoying, since it likes to wiggle in the water before the tentacles try to grab you. But keep him L-targeted and back away when you see the tentacle try to grab you. Then, the core should pop up and that's your chance to snag the core. It takes practice, but you want to continuously Longshot the core as you circle around it and lure it to one of the corners. Untarget it and then keep crouch stabbing the core until it dies. There's also 2 fairies in the pots just before the boss, so filling your bottles with them is not a bad idea.

User Info: Orihime

Orihime - 4 years ago 0 0