Question from JadeTorchwood

How to beat Bongo Bongo?

I want to know how to beat Bongo Bongo from the Shadow Temple. The fight is really annoying espically when he grabs me. So, can anyone help me with this guy?

ijyliu answered:

Take some fairies. Some people will swear on their life that that using the hoverboots will make things easier, but don't listen to them. Be prepared to use a LOT of arrows, because if you run out there is no other easy way to kill him and you will sit there bouncing up and down until he finishes you. I just keep the eye of truth on for the whole battle- you won't be using magic for anything else and it makes it a bit easier to focus since I always forget to switch it on once I've stunned both hands.I would go with destroyah898s strategy and get back up quick if you are knocked off into the sea of poison. Anyway, biggoron's sword helps a ton as you don't need a shield- but don't try to jump attack or things will get messy.

I love that sword. It makes the game 200 billion times easier.
0 0

Answers

destroyah898 answered:

Shoot his hands with arrows then use the lens of truth to see a red eye like spot shoot that then hit the eye bring fairys and/or potions
0 0

DynamoLink13 answered:

What i did was shoot his hands with fire arrows. (i think it does more damage to him.) then use the lens of truth and do a spin attack (i found that the easiest). repeat until dead.
0 0

Varkalicious answered:

Use kokiri boots. if you run out of arrows you can use your hookshot. you also dont need the lens of truth for any part of the game except maybe crossing the wasteland. so if you want to try killing him in style, go to the center of the drum after stunning the hands. face the area in between the two hands, wait one second after you start hearing the sound it makes when it moves toward you and swing away. after it is hurt once it will apear out of nowhere and you can hack away
0 0

How do I beat Barinade? Answered CAZ4750
How do I beat Volvoga? Answered skyeblu124
How do I beat king dodongo? Answered isacman
How do I beat the giant octorok? Answered Peebles5
How to beat this last Poe in Forest Temple? Answered JadeTorchwood