Question from Ultimate3DSFan

If I got a new OOT3D, will my old files be saved on it?

Ok, I can almost guarantee you this is the stupidest question ever, but I lost this game last 9/26/11 and I'm desperate to play it back. Anyway, if I buy a new one, are the files saved on my 3DS's memory, or on the game itself.

Ultimate3DSFan provided additional details:

I need a confirmed answer. Im not gonna play 50 bucks to start all over..

and there's practically no way I can find it. I lost it at a New Jersey soccer field.

pro_gamer19 answered:

Well, the 3DS does store game data from OoT3D, as you can tell by looking through your data. My guess is that your file save data will still exist with the new copy of the game, but I can't confirm this. I personally recommend searching until you come to the conclusion that you've searched every inch of your house and it can't be helped before taking the gamble.

Of course, if the game turns up in time, you could return the newly purchased copy and not be short the amount paid for the duplicate. Sorry to hear you are having this problem.
0 1