Question from EponaTheHorse

I cant get the Goron Tunic?

I want to start off saying that I went through the whole fire temple without the Goron Tunic. But, I'm at the Volvagia boss fight and i cant beat him fast enough in the time limit I have. I stopped the rolling Goron on the third floor on Goron City. He said he gave me the tunic, but its not in my inventory. I also went into the shop and the Goron running it said that I was not able to buy it. Please tell me how to get the Goron Tunic.

4cceptableSN answered:

Several things could cause this. The surest fix is to buy a new goron's tunic from the shop in goron city. You will need to upgrade your wallet, though, otherwise you won't be able to hold enough rupees to pay the 200 rupee pricetag.

Wallet upgrades are at the skulltula house in kakariko - you get them for collecting gold skulltulas.

Just out of curiosity, what sequence did you complete the dungeons in before coming across this roadblock? deku, dodongos, and jabu as child link then as adult link going forest then fire?
0 0

Answers

4cceptableSN answered:

Also keep in mind that once you do have the tunic, it will appear in your gear but not the item menu.

Its grouped with the swords and shields and such.
0 0