Question from chemergency7712

What's the best way to LURE a fish?

I'm not having so much of a problem catching fish as I am luring a fish. Every time I seem to be luring in a large fish, I jiggle the circle pad every few seconds, it follows, and then it randomly just leaves the lure and I can't get it back. I'm looking for a failproof way to lure the fish so I can catch it and get the gold gil. It's really wearing on my nerves and any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers

Macheni_1897 answered:

Maybe you should just keep on trying, that's my way, sounds not good but works well, it took me about 30 mins to get the gold gil.
You can find some particular points that having a fish big enough for the gold gil, I remember one is around the stump not far from the waterfall. If it bites but then run away, it will disappear, and you need to go out to reflash the scene, pay another 20 rubies and then try again.
Hope you get the gold gil soon :D
0 0