Review by Psycho Penguin

"Not even the hardcore Garfield fans (like me) will give this game a good score..."

First off, let me just say that I love Garfield and that I have like 40 Garfield books at my house, so the low score did not have to do about who the main chacter is. I gave this game a bad score because it was a terrible Genesis game!!! Garfield never played so bad...

GRAPHICS 9/10
Okay, the graphics were pretty cool, although i only saw the first stage's graphics, which were really.. cartoony, bright, and uhh...good. Yeah, they were all right. if only graphics mattered.... 9well, they do, but not as much as plkay control and gameplay)

CONTROL 3/10
Hello Garfield, will you please move for me? i swear, he is a lazy bum in the comics, and a lazy bum in the game. the only difference is that he is FUNNY in the comics, and is just about the opposie of funny on the game.

GAMEPLAY 4/10
I swear I have seen the concept of this game before. it is just your basic platformer with everyone's favoriute comic character thrown in to the mix. Really, there's not much new. And it is so challening you'll want to rip out your hair and shove it down the game developer's throats. Good luck beating the first boss

FUN FACTOR 4/10
While it's not the worst Genesis game out there (Sonic 3D Blast, anyone?), it is pretty bad and about as fun as being sat on by Garfield. Rent it out if you're a DIEHARD Garfield fan, but it's not worth a purchase. Buy Vectorman instead.

Reviewer's Score: 5/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 07/16/01