Review by Psycho Penguin

"Not as bad as it seems"

Okay, so I have to admit I was more than a little skeptical when I first saw screens of the game. The game really didn't look all that cool. So when I saw it at a flea market. I was planning on not buying it until the guy told me he was selling it for 50 cents!! Dang, I'd buy pretty much any game for 50 cents!! So i bought it, went home, played it, and liked it. My skepticisms porved to be wrong.

GRAPHICS 6/10
Well Michael Jordan and Larry Bird both look "soft" :) to say the least. (email me and ill tell you what i REALLY mean) Anyways, they play basketball on a street not an arena. The modes screens looked like they were designed by a 5 year old, as well.

CONTROL 10/10
Need I say more? The control is pretty good althougn sometimes its TOO easy to steal the ball.

GAMEPLAY 8/10
You get a whole bunch of cool modes, including 3 point shootout and two player. I enjoy the Slam Dunk Contest. By the way, there is only two players in the entire game: Micheal Jordan and Larry Bird. Jordan must not have been wanting 50 gazillion dollars for his name in a game back then like he is now. regardless, its solid gameplay.

FUN FACTOR 7/10
Okay, i have to admit its better than I expected. You'd probably be pleasantly surprised as well.

Reviewer's Score: 7/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 07/16/01

Would you recommend this Review? Yes No
Commenting is anonymous and not required to vote.