Review by Psycho Penguin

"A great game which adds to the Tiny Toons"

When I was a wee lad, I played a few super Nintendo games, but I really wasn't into the system that much. One of the few Super Nintendo games I played in the first few years of the system's exitence was a game called Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose!I had an enjoyable time playing throuhghthe game mainly due to the fun gameplay, sharp graphics, and other great stuff. I remember the variety of stages and mini games, and I think to myself, how can anybody Afterall, it had been one of my favorite games as a child. Oh well, not everyone will like every game. But let me just say this: I loved, and still love, this classic Super Nintendo game. Don't hate this game just because it happens to be a Tiny Toons game. That would be a mistake. This game is one of my favorite Super Nintendo gasmes and it should not be ignored.

Graphics (9.2/10): The graphics in the game are very colorful, bright, and overall very well done. The colorful backgrounds lend itself well to the game, and the charcater and enemy designs are very well done. Some of the stages appear to be a little too colorful, but let me tell you, I was amazed by the quality of some of the backgrounds in the game. Overall, great graphics.

Music/Sound (8.8/10): Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose delivers outstanding music as well. Featuring classic Tiny Toon Adventure music as well as new stage music, the music is a pefect blend. The sound effects, ranging from the sound of Buster running to Buster dying, are great and lend itself well to the game. Good music and sound effects.

Gameplay/Control (9.1/10): Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose is a side scrolling adventure game. There is plenty of variety in the stages, ranging from a sports type game to stages like libraries where you must dodge flying books. Great gameplay.

Replay Value: High
Challenge: Medium

Overall (9.2/10): Another underappreciated gem.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 03/26/00, Updated 07/16/01