How do I defeat the demon bear in Ernia Plains?

1. I can not defeat the demon bear in Ernia Plains. I only hit him for around 2-4 damage while each hit I receive from him hits for around 3-400. Help Please!

User Info: ChrisLPratt

ChrisLPratt - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I think because u pirated u get such a strong boss. I have a solution though... Search on google " GameCIH" (without quotes). It's a general adress hack for games. You have to search your current hp, modify it (get beaten a bit), then search the new value and modify to 999 HP and lock it. You will have infinite hp now, but the battle will take some time becuz of the damage u deal. Hope I helped you.

User Info: alexyande

alexyande - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. There is an AP measure in the game that makes the Demon Bear nearly impossible, and even if you pass him, later on you will come across non-boss enemies that are just as impossible to kill. Either purchase the game, or find a v1.1.4 download that is licensed. (*cough* get it from Undead on Mobilism.org *cough*)

User Info: lizardking03

lizardking03 - 3 years ago 0 0