Question from Icedemon169

Leveling up Cards in Rage?

I noticed that to level a card, you can combine two of the same ones, or if it was previously evolved, you can also use a lower version of the card ( for example, baby dragon+ and baby dragon+ or baby dragon+ and baby dragon, respectively). The first method will obviously take more time and cards to finish, but my question is, which method is better?

also, on an unrelated note, is a siegmund for 3 succubuses a good deal? (im trading the siegmund)

BurningGold answered:

The most efficient way to enhance/evolve is to use just four cards normally, while enhancing each fully. If you wish for an extra 2-3% on the max stats for a fully evolved card, you can start with 8 of the same card, evolving:

8> 4 +'s
4 +'s > 2 ++'s
2 ++'s > 1 Max Evolve

Max Enhancing at each of the steps. This is a lot of pain and time, but you do get that small extra to the fully evolved form. Hope this helped.
2 0

Answers

cornthesexybeas answered:

Leveling is when u enhance it, when you evolve thats just upgrading the card
0 0

96gami answered:

Don't trade the siegmund and enhancing depends on your resources. I think the best enhance method for its cost is 4-2 which offers around 95% of its max stats (100% is 8-14 method)
1 0