Question from mbeasley25

How do I solve the yuziio quest?

Yuziio side quest part 7. Anyone know where he is?

Answers

kkTheKiller42 answered:

I'll just copypasta something that helped me:

Request 8: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 1 - Talk to the boy outside the Item Shop in the town of Dandong.

Request 9: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 2 - Talk to the boy on the docks of Lecolm who is halfway between the Item Shop and the Weapons Shop.

Request 10: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 3 - Talk to the girl in Keyan Village who is near the path that leads to the church in the north-east part of town.

Request 11: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 4 - Talk to the old man in the basement of Haltea Castle. He is in the top left corner of the room filled with beds and bookshelves.

Request 12: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 5 - Talk to the bishop at the pulpit in the church in the Town of Chasmus.

Request 13: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 6 - Talk to the old man standing on the west side of the beach in the fishing Village of Totori.

Request 14: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 7 - Talk to boy outside of the Inn in the island Village of Froma. (Only accessible by airship.)

Request 15: Find the Legendary Musician Pt 8 - Talk to the old lady in in the island cave southwest of Col Village. She gives you the whereabouts of Yuiizo and you can now return to Dandong and report back to the boy and complete the quest(s).
1 0

Where can I find S04 pass? Open nravenwolves
Where's the other god?? Open Ohmundo
How do I find the hidden passageway into haltea castle?? Answered higen1210