Review by Ekim Gram

"Great Game = Lotsa Fun"

I remember walking into a Cards and Candy store with two of my friends and see this as an arcade game up against the wall. It looked pretty interesting and we all had some
money to blow off and an hour before we headed home so we started playing. All I can say is that after 20 minutes we were hooked. This is the best arcade game I've played so
far and it still is. This game is extremely fun and if played with friends, you can have a lot of laughs.

The game play is by far, great for a 2-D side scrolling game with loads of action. And as always, with loads of action, there is loads of blood. This was the bloodiest arcade game I've seen but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. But I'm not also saying it's a good thing. It's just there.

The weapons are a great effect to the game. You can get weapons in the range of a little handgun (your basic weapon with the usual infinite ammunition) to a colorful but deadly laser. But as well as weapons, there are quite a few vehicles to use as well from a camel with pumped up machine guns (?) to a missile-firing harrier or an army tank. There are other but I'd rather let you find out for yourself - it makes it more fun.

This game is also quite funny. In several stages, your player can grow to be very large if you eat enough food i.e. watermelons, sushi, fruit ect. With that, you can gain special weapons. Your grenades become bombs and certain weapons become seekers. But if it already isn't funny with your player being as large as they are, when they are shot they pop. That’s right, they POP like a balloon which I must say is the funniest thing you'll see in a game like this.

And as I end this review I have a few final words to say. This is a great game to play if you have some free time and a couple of quarters. A few friends could help to so that you can compete to get on the scoreboard. This is a great game to play if you have a local arcade around or something like that. But I find it sad to say that the Cards and Candy store where I discovered this game was shut down. But without it, I don’t know what I would have down with those hundred(s) quarters and countless hours I spent there.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 11/30/02, Updated 11/30/02