Review by XoMbY

"An exellent Beat-em-Up from Konami!!!"

Vendetta was a highly overlooked fighting game made in 1993 by Konami. It was a lot like Final Fight, but everything was more interactive. It was really a lot of great fun. I only wish I could find it and play it again!

Graphics: Excellent graphics in a ''cartoony'' style. The animations are hilarious. Like when you get kicked in the groin, and when you mow down rabid dogs with a shotgun. Great fun! The bosses are big, colorful, and also quite amusing.

Sound: Typical sound effects. I haven't played this in years, so I can't really remember them, other than they were average for the genre.

Replayability: If you are a fan of ''Final Fight'', this game will be quite enjoyable for you. There are a variety of different enemies, such as a guy with a chainsaw, frogmen, a flasher with dynamite in his coat, and women with whips. You can slam enemies into walls and knock them off piers and motorcycles. Just about every object you see you can use in some way. There are four characters, each with different powers, so you can play four player, which is a plus.

If you know an arcade in your area, look for this rare game as it is fun and exciting. I like it better than a lot of new, more high-tech arcade fighters and that says a lot.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/07/00, Updated 02/07/00