How do I solve Super Jewel Quest level51?

1. There is a problem that there are blocks with 1 or 2 area but no more connection how to clear those areas?

User Info: enesarikan

enesarikan - 6 years ago

Answers

1. This stage is a bug (the game ends with the 50th stage). But it can be beaten.

You must wait to have 3 jewels of the same colour in the 4 blocks row. Then, press 7 key and break the jewel that have the different colour. Do it to that appear a jewel of the same colour of the 3 first. Then you have a 4 jewel row, and clear this row AND SOME JEWELS THAT HAVE THIS COLOUR.

With this trick, you can clear the areas with no connection. Of course, you must have a lot of luck and patience for clear the stage. I can complete after a lot of chances.

If you want to know. I think that there is not Level 52, because when you clear Level 51, you obtain the "congratulation" message and go to the main screen, and if you press "continue" you go to the Level 51 again.

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

User Info: Loquo1

Loquo1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Hey you can progress to Level 52 if you want....

When you beat Level 51, just OK the 'Congratulations' screen

Then go to the Help Menu (and back) three times
    Then the Options Menu (and back to Main Menu) three times

Then click Continue, and BOOM! - you have the super secret (unbeatable) level 52!

It only has 8 blocks on in it, and no rows of 4, so there is no way using the game rules that it can be beaten :-(

But it is there! :-)

I have had this old Samsung phone for a few years now, and I have been to Level 52 at least 5 times

I truly am the Lord of the Jewel Quest hahaaa

User Info: redman101nz

redman101nz - 2 years ago 0 0