Welcome to The Future of GameFAQs

#1SBAllen(Admin)Posted 10/6/2010 1:35:47 PM
Hello all. Have you ever wanted to take part in guiding the direction that GameFAQs leads to in the future? Well, GameFAQs is affected by many people. Most of the updates to GameFAQs are things that I want. Some updates are things that CBS wants. Now, it's time for the updates that you want.

That leads to The Future of GameFAQs. Instead of keeping all of my ideas up in my head, I've created a board where they will all be laid out publicly. Now, you can decide what should happen next on the site. Do you absolutely hate an upcoming idea? Now you can let me know. Want to see a particular feature immediately? You can let me know that as well.

Here's how this will work. I'll always have a list of various topics here with plans for additions to the site. You'll be able to respond to these topics and give me feedback about these ideas.

When commenting in a topic for the first time, you should include a quick vote as the very first character of your post - that makes it easy for me to figure out the overall enthusiasm for a particular idea.
1: Do Not Want - I hate this idea and would block it/leave the site if you added it
2: Do Not Care - I have no love for this idea, but no real hate either
3: Kind Of Want - This might be a good idea, but there are other things to do first
4: Do Want - I like this idea, and think you should work on it
5: Do Want Now - I love this idea, and think you should do it as soon as possible

So for example, if you loved a particular topic, you would reply: 5! This is so awesome because...

If you are indifferent, you could say: 3. It's an okay idea, but...

And so on. I'll be choosing what to update on the site based on the responses to these topics, so this is your best chance ever to get your voice heard! Stop by often to see if any new topics have popped up, or to see how users are responding to the ideas you love or hate. This is designed to give you more control, and to have fun, so please try to be as constructive to both myself and to other users when responding here.
---
Um, not to criticize science or anything, but wouldn't it be easier just to call it "the pink one"?
#2SBAllen(Topic Creator)(Admin)Posted 10/6/2010 2:43:03 PM
Also worth noting: Any user can read the topics here, but only users level 31 or higher can respond to them.
---
Um, not to criticize science or anything, but wouldn't it be easier just to call it "the pink one"?