Change Name With Purchasing a Shirt Questions

#1Truck_1_0_1_Posted 7/17/2013 5:13:20 PM
Sorry to bother you guys, just curious though; where can I check the status of my feedback ticket, if its even possible?

As well, how long will it take, you guys think, for the change to be made?

Thanks a lot :)
---
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
#2billyb2004(Moderator)Posted 7/17/2013 5:16:48 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/feedback/

The name change will take affect once Allen handles your feedback ticket. So when the status of the feedback ticket is complete, your username should be changed.
#3Truck_1_0_1_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 8:09:08 PM
Thank you very much :).

Says "duplicate" 3 times but I never made another ticket O_o. Oh well.
---
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama
#4Crazymaori(Moderator)Posted 7/18/2013 4:37:40 AM
Is at least one of the tickets still open? Because if not, you won't have a current feedback ticket that is valid to get your name change.
---
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
#5Truck_1_0_1_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 11:16:17 PM
Mhm, one is :)
---
#6Truck_1_0_1_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 4:12:27 PM
A follow-up; It says that it should take 1-2 business days. Its now been 1 calendar week and it still says "open." Is this normal or should I be concerned? lol

Sorry to keep on bumping.
---
#7Tarrun(Moderator)Posted 7/22/2013 4:19:32 PM
If it's open then the admin simply hasn't reviewed it yet. I mentioned it in a similar topic here, but the last time GameFAQs offered a username change as a t-shirt bonus it took quite a while for everyone to get their name changed, a few users had to wait a few weeks iirc. We can't give you a more accurate timetable or provide an explanation as to why since only SBAllen handles that stuff, but just be patient and he'll get to it eventually. =p
---
All good things must come to an end - preferably in a humongous explosion!
#8Truck_1_0_1_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 6:43:01 PM
Thank you tons, I appreciate it :)
---