Change Name With Purchasing a Shirt Questions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Change Name With Purchasing a Shirt Questions

User Info: Truck_1_0_1_

Truck_1_0_1_
3 years ago#1
Sorry to bother you guys, just curious though; where can I check the status of my feedback ticket, if its even possible?

As well, how long will it take, you guys think, for the change to be made?

Thanks a lot :)
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama

User Info: billyb2004

billyb2004
3 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/feedback/

The name change will take affect once Allen handles your feedback ticket. So when the status of the feedback ticket is complete, your username should be changed.

Truck_1_0_1_
3 years ago#3
Thank you very much :).

Says "duplicate" 3 times but I never made another ticket O_o. Oh well.
Ugh, the VGC (Videogame Critic). Never cared for the guy, brags too much. Rambles on sometimes, and he also lets people thrash his reviews around. randus_ama

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori
3 years ago#4
Is at least one of the tickets still open? Because if not, you won't have a current feedback ticket that is valid to get your name change.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Truck_1_0_1_
3 years ago#5
Mhm, one is :)

Truck_1_0_1_
3 years ago#6
A follow-up; It says that it should take 1-2 business days. Its now been 1 calendar week and it still says "open." Is this normal or should I be concerned? lol

Sorry to keep on bumping.

User Info: Tarrun

Tarrun
3 years ago#7
If it's open then the admin simply hasn't reviewed it yet. I mentioned it in a similar topic here, but the last time GameFAQs offered a username change as a t-shirt bonus it took quite a while for everyone to get their name changed, a few users had to wait a few weeks iirc. We can't give you a more accurate timetable or provide an explanation as to why since only SBAllen handles that stuff, but just be patient and he'll get to it eventually. =p
All good things must come to an end - preferably in a humongous explosion!

Truck_1_0_1_
3 years ago#8
Thank you tons, I appreciate it :)
  1. Boards
  2. Ask the Mods
  3. Change Name With Purchasing a Shirt Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived