Would you consider yourself to be liberal or conservative?

#1TaiIs82Posted 8/21/2013 7:28:11 AM
I've been told there's only one liberal moderator on gamefaqs. Is this true?
---
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life, free speech, etc.
Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009
#2Baseman(Moderator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:47:39 AM
Conservative.

And I'm sure there are plenty of liberal moderators. In fact, I'm sure there are more liberal then conservative.
---
...--|D)
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#3Philz20(Moderator)Posted 8/21/2013 7:52:57 AM
Moderate. There are plenty of things I agree with on the liberal side and plenty of things I agree with on the conservative side.
---
[$BF] Philz20
"If a man has done his best, what else is there?" - General George S. Patton
#4Mike1494(Moderator)Posted 8/21/2013 8:13:29 AM
Liberal, but not set nearly enough that a good point in an argument can't sway me. For example, I saw a Rand Paul interview the other day and went into it thinking it would be stupid, but he actually said something that made me stop and think.
---
All Hail Rask
Actually, contrary to popular belief, signs cannot get angry, as they are not alive.- AlgernonMabus
#5gmo7897(Moderator)Posted 8/21/2013 8:39:40 AM
I know there are a few liberal moderators, so I'm not sure where you're getting your information. Personally, I'm a conservative, but like Mike said, I'm not so set in my ways that I think all other view points are invalid.
---
if($it !== 'broke') { dontFix($it); }
http://www.gmo7897.com/img/gmo.png ~ http://moboards.com
#6ScarlettEve(Moderator)Posted 8/21/2013 10:24:05 PM
Liberal, but I'm also Australian, which means I'm against the Liberal party. :P
---
Totally puppies.
#7TaiIs82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:50:33 AM
I'm not sure where you're getting your information.

It's become sort of a consensus on the Politics board that wally said something about being the only left wing moderator, and that he also never moderates the board, so people claim any moderations that happen there (or a lack of moderations against "conservatrolls") are because of conservative mods.
---
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life, free speech, etc.
Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009
#8RaptorLC(Moderator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:59:41 PM
I'm either an extreme liberal or a far right nutcase, depending on which politics board troll is whining his head off about me.

Or in reality, I'm center-left with strong libertarian tendencies, kind of like Jesus.
---
Never trust a snake.