Which is the worst troll topic/meltdown/flame topic you've seen?

#1LightningAce11Posted 9/11/2013 11:59:56 PM
I heard about the ones on LUE, any more that you've witnessed and had to mod a bunch of people? If yes, what happened?
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#2Crazymaori(Moderator)Posted 9/12/2013 3:36:03 AM
It doesn't really fit any of those categories, but I find that mass moderations tend to happen on CE when someone posts a news article of an underage male who has sex with an older woman which is then deemed rape. I find a lot of users don't understand that saying "nice!" or "damn, I wish I was him" is agreeing with rape in a sense, and that we have to remove said content. It makes for easy moderation though. :)
---
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
#3brian sulpher(Moderator)Posted 9/17/2013 11:01:58 AM
I wasn't a mod when it happened, but LUE in the year leading into lockdown had some rather amazing meltdowns.
---
78 FAQs for games never covered at www.GameFAQs.com.
http://www.youtube.com/brisulph
#4LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:52:08 AM
I heard something about darkcobra what did he do?
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#5Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 9/18/2013 3:42:45 AM
The most legendary one that I've seen was done by a user named NickBush24. He is an example of a user that was too emotionally invested in the site.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx