what exactly is wrong with this post?

#1guedesbrawlPosted 10/15/2013 8:06:49 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/67508779

this is part of a series i just am finished with, but i always get a weird error about an offensive word being found... but i see nothing.

considering i was not modded, it's probably nothing, but i want to know what exactly was triggering those messages.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#2Crazymaori(Moderator)Posted 10/15/2013 8:21:41 PM
Under the section "B Rank: Good pairings. Can work decently" is a list of names where "Stahl!Brady" immediately follows "Kellam!Brady" without spaces between the names, just a simple enter. This spells out the word "dyke" which is triggered since there is no space after "Brady."

What you've posted is fine and won't be moderated, but if you don't want that message, place a space after the end of every name in your lists.
---
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
#3guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 8:26:22 PM
wow, that's crazy! haha, no wonder i never found it.

well, i'm done with the series, so it's more of a curiosity... thanks for answering me!
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#4Crazymaori(Moderator)Posted 10/15/2013 8:29:44 PM
That's fine. :) If you get the message again, it tells you what banned word is in your post and you are able to Crtl + F the word to find out exactly where it is.
---
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.