Ask GameFAQs: I like to move it, move it

#1SBAllen(Admin)Posted 10/23/2009 5:06:24 PM
Here we go again!

"On average, how many unique logins does GameFAQs see in a day?" -Messiah Complex

The average over the past week was 84853. That would make DreamwaIker the winner with a very close guess of 84848. Congrats to DreamwaIker, who I will contact early next week to get that board set up.

This week went by very fast for whatever reason. I took a day off, maybe that's why.. at any rate, nothing terribly exciting to report here. I have some minor fixes to roll out early next week but nothing planned beyond that. Hopefully I'll find the time for something more interesting though.

Let's do a few more questions.

"What games have you been playing lately?" -WrenchNinja

Well, on the PS3 front I've been mostly playing Fallout 3: GotY Edition. I also have Uncharted 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and Batman: AA that are getting in on the action. I also have a pair of older games I started playing through recently: Burnout Paradise and Mirror's Edge. My brother picked up Borderlands on the 360 so that's another game fighting for my attention. On my PC I'm playing Aion and on my handhelds I have Scribblenauts in my DS and Disgaea 2 in my PSP.

"What is your favorite fruit?" -Overlord_Baal

Granny Smith apples, hands down.

"WHAT IF CLOUD AND VINCENT HAD TO FIGHT???????????? WHAT WOULD YUO DO, HOW WOULD YOU TRY TO AVERT THIS HORRIBLE TARGEDY????????" -KAWAII_GANGSTA

A targedy of this nature simply cannot be averted. It's only a matter of time...
---
Um, not to criticize science or anything, but wouldn't it be easier just to call it "the pink one"?