Want your own private board? Find out how inside!

#1SBAllen(Admin)Posted 4/4/2012 10:55:59 AM
Starting this month, we'll be randomly awarding out prizes to those who follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook. That's all you have to do, no message spamming or anything else!

At the end of April, we'll randomly select someone who is following us on Twitter and someone who Liked us on Facebook. These two individuals will both get their own private board on GameFAQs. It's really that easy.

Winners will be given a week from the time they are notified to claim their prize. If they do not claim it, we'll choose another winner and continue this until someone claims the prize.

http://www.twitter.com/GameFAQs
http://www.facebook.com/GFAQs

Winners will be announced here and on Facebook/Twitter. Enter today!
---
Um, not to criticize science or anything, but wouldn't it be easier just to call it "the pink one"?
#2SBAllen(Topic Creator)(Admin)Posted 4/4/2012 11:11:57 AM
This doesn't really merit its own announcement so I'll just mention it here. We have shrunk down the footer at the bottom of every page pretty significantly. I think it looks a lot better and hope that you do as well!
---
Um, not to criticize science or anything, but wouldn't it be easier just to call it "the pink one"?
#3SBAllen(Topic Creator)(Admin)Posted 4/4/2012 3:04:15 PM
To clarify this since I'm getting questions about it. We're basically doing two different contests. One is to choose a Facebook fan to get a private board. The other is to pick a Twitter follower to get a private board. These are two separate things and each has one winner. You can participate in both if you have Facebook and Twitter. Hope that makes it more clear.
---
#4SBAllen(Topic Creator)(Admin)Posted 4/5/2012 9:06:57 AM
So another follow up on this... there is no need to inform me of what your Twitter/Facebook account names are. I will be contacting the people who win via the service that they win on and then they can tell me their username. So.. please stop contacting me with your info, lol.
---