Unable to Connect to Battle.net

#1Lock_PickerPosted 5/4/2012 11:09:28 AM
I use a Wireless Connection for my Desktop and cannot get Diablo to connect to Battle.net
any suggestions?
#2LennyLenPosted 5/5/2012 1:18:05 AM
If you can access other sites, then the fact that you're on wireless is irrelevant. If you're only having problems with bnet, chances are you're router is blocking you, in which case you will need to forward the correct ports on your router to your computer.

See your router's manual for how to do this and the following guide to get the correct ports: http://portforward.com/cportsnotes/battlenet/battlenet.htm
---
- LennyLen (Not to be confused with LennyLen)
#3Lock_Picker(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 11:02:44 AM
I had to update Diablo to 1.09 but it caused the colors to screw up so I removed it and then reinstalled it and not worrying about playing the original on B.net
#4Lock_Picker(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 11:03:51 AM
There were barely any games to join on there and only 3 people in the public chat channel
#5NerthingPosted 5/5/2012 8:24:45 PM
Lock_Picker posted...
There were barely any games to join on there and only 3 people in the public chat channel

It also depends what realm you are on. I'm pretty sure USWest and USEast have a somewhat equivalent amount of players (although it fluctuates of course). If you can't find someone on one realm, try looking at the others.