Looking to play online

#11mafiafun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 11:40:25 AM
Alright, got it back to lvl 1. Thanks.

So I have a choice between two swords right now and am not sure which to use.

One sword as +7 to stats and makes my resistances go to 53. The other does more damage and cuts through armour. I've tested both out and both seem to do the job.

Does it matter which I use? I'm level 15 and on the 7th floor.
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler
#12LennyLenPosted 6/16/2012 1:26:52 PM
One sword as +7 to stats and makes my resistances go to 53. The other does more damage and cuts through armour. I've tested both out and both seem to do the job.

If you seem to be killing as quickly with both of them, then you'd be better off with the first one, as it will give you more flexibility with spells, plus give some extra mana (due to MAG increase), increase your chance of hitting enemies (due to the DEX increase), give you a few extra hit points (due to VIT increase) and might even allow you to use some new items that require sufficient STR to use. And extra resistance is always good.

You can always keep both, and switch depending on the type of enemies you're fighting.
---
- LennyLen (Not to be confused with LennyLen)
#13mafiafun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 10:32:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14mafiafun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 10:26:56 PM
So I just read a warrior can block himself to death in Hellfire. Should I dump my shield and sword for a two handed weapon? I generally try to avoid fighting mobs, but if using a 2 handed sword allows me to jump in and fight I would be willing to switch.
---
"If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." - Adolf Hitler
#15Blondie425Posted 7/8/2012 11:35:25 AM
Personally, I'll NEVER skip over a good shield for anything. I've never been block-locked to death, but the shield has saved my *** plenty of times.

Plus, a great sword and great shield also mean more mods, right?