nyooo

#1Cao_BaoPosted 1/21/2013 10:15:46 PM
There are so many funny memories in this game.
I played in LAN connection with my friends.
I remember when my friend dupe something for money, then another friend passed by and take the item and quickly fled, then those clowns engage in tom-and-jerry- cat-mouse-chase.
And many other stories.
#2AlexTheNextOnePosted 1/22/2013 8:36:51 AM
Cao_Bao posted...
There are so many funny memories in this game.
I played in LAN connection with my friends.
I remember when my friend dupe something for money, then another friend passed by and take the item and quickly fled, then those clowns engage in tom-and-jerry- cat-mouse-chase.
And many other stories.

I remember going over to my friend's place one day specifically to hook up his two crappy (by comparison) computers in order to play some LAN Diablo, for the first time. He was the first one among us to get the game, and it was still "new" to me.

Got our ***** handed to us by The Butcher, but it was great.
---
Playing: Torchlight II, Tales of Graces f, Diablo III
#3WrattsPosted 1/25/2013 5:40:48 PM
I remember the online play before it was filled with duped gear and script kiddies and other crap. Also, I think my account number back then was in the first 10k.

A couple of times, a friend and me would go around and tell people we'd hack their items up... when they handed them over we'd sell them to Griswold and drop the gold all over the town square. :]

I've found myself wondering sometimes what has happened to the people who used to play back then. People like Siegfried, BoBaFeTT, Fluxbabe, Sarcomastogofora, Clan Krieger, Fluffy_Bunny (lol) et cetera.

Good times indeed!
#4LennyLenPosted 1/26/2013 7:57:33 AM
There is a good collection of stories (which are all from around 2000) here: http://ensaya.awardspace.com/diablo/diablo/pages/external/tibbs/vtstory.html

One of them is one I posted on the DSF: http://ensaya.awardspace.com/diablo/diablo/pages/external/tibbs/llhack.html
---
- LennyLen (Not to be confused with LennyLen)
#5AlexTheNextOnePosted 1/27/2013 6:11:59 AM
Reminiscing about the golden days of 1.09d D2, the slow realization that I may have just burned out a little on Torchlight 2, PLUS this, makes me want to play multiplayer Diablo again so badly.
---
Playing: Torchlight II, Tales of Graces f
More topics from this board...
Belzebub mod questioncpthurme212/19 6:53AM