Tifa's Premium Heart

#1tocool340Posted 6/12/2009 6:24:41 PM
I was just wandering if my version of the game is different or something. I read about what makes her weapon more stronger, yet it seems different on my game. It seems that the weapon gets more powerful every time I connect on a direct standard hit, without using limit break. Is there a typo on the guides I read about it, or was there some alternative way of making it stronger?
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 5026 0901 1037
#2shadow666Posted 6/12/2009 8:49:30 PM
If you read that her weapon gets stronger by scoring 'miss' on her limits then it's the guides that are wrong. Her weapon is powered up by the limit gauge multiplied by her current limit level, nothing else.

---
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
#3DarkTelepathPosted 6/26/2009 12:32:32 PM
The strength of the Premium Heart depends on how full your limit gauge is.

If it's full, Tifa will do maximum damage every time, though she's can't use a regular attack. The best way to get around that is the Deathblow-Added Cut combo or have her Mime someone's 2x Cut or Slash-All.
---
"I have an idea. It starts with 's' and ends with 'litting their throats.'"
~Belkar from The Order of the Stick
#4Pako PakoPosted 6/26/2009 7:41:41 PM
Slightly off topic question since I'm asking about the Final Heaven, but...

*SPOILERS?*

If you don't play the piano earlier in the game, can you still get the Final Heaven?
---
-=PakoPako=-
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"
#5DarkTelepathPosted 6/26/2009 9:26:51 PM
I think you miss out on it if you don't play. But I don't know because I always play it. So just save the headache and play the song.

I suppose it's possible you can still get it if you know the right tune to play. But you would have needed to play it the first time to learn the tune.
---
"I have an idea. It starts with 's' and ends with 'litting their throats.'"
~Belkar from The Order of the Stick