1 map and 1 game play question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Civilization: Call to Power
  3. 1 map and 1 game play question.

User Info: 1234xman

1234xman
8 years ago#1
I am wondering if there is a map editor for this game that does not involve using the cheat mode? I have like 3 civ games but I can not remember which one had the ability to make maps and I do not seem to be able to find it for this one.

When a cleric converts your city. The book says that nation now takes money from your city.
I am wondering does that effect last until you spend 1000 gold to reform the city?
Or does it last a certain number of turns?
If it last until you spend 1000 gold. Are there any other options besides making the Gutenburg (sp) bible?
Like can you convert a city back to your owe by making a cleric?

1234xman
8 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

1234xman
8 years ago#3
down loaded the patch. Now I have the editor. But I can not seem to access a scenario once I have made it? When I try to load a scenario it just says something about a scenario pack and the example will show you. it also says to see the read me. I have read the read me's but it does not say specifically how to do this. it is like the read me stops before it is finished. I see the saved scenario under the load game feature but it says it can not find the maps. I did figure out away to make something kind of work but it still does not show up as a new scenario under the scenario tab.

If I make a new game play it for a turn or two then I use the cheat thing I can go in and change land and such then save it and play it.

But i would like to use the editor to make changes and place races and such then save as a scenario then load that scenario.

So I guess what I am looking for is there a way for me to save the scenario so it is accessible for the scenario options for playing rather then using the cheat option
  1. Boards
  2. Civilization: Call to Power
  3. 1 map and 1 game play question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived