1 map and 1 game play question.

#11234xmanPosted 7/15/2008 12:08:30 PM
I am wondering if there is a map editor for this game that does not involve using the cheat mode? I have like 3 civ games but I can not remember which one had the ability to make maps and I do not seem to be able to find it for this one.

When a cleric converts your city. The book says that nation now takes money from your city.
I am wondering does that effect last until you spend 1000 gold to reform the city?
Or does it last a certain number of turns?
If it last until you spend 1000 gold. Are there any other options besides making the Gutenburg (sp) bible?
Like can you convert a city back to your owe by making a cleric?
#21234xman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2008 6:42:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#31234xman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2008 6:49:56 AM
down loaded the patch. Now I have the editor. But I can not seem to access a scenario once I have made it? When I try to load a scenario it just says something about a scenario pack and the example will show you. it also says to see the read me. I have read the read me's but it does not say specifically how to do this. it is like the read me stops before it is finished. I see the saved scenario under the load game feature but it says it can not find the maps. I did figure out away to make something kind of work but it still does not show up as a new scenario under the scenario tab.

If I make a new game play it for a turn or two then I use the cheat thing I can go in and change land and such then save it and play it.

But i would like to use the editor to make changes and place races and such then save as a scenario then load that scenario.

So I guess what I am looking for is there a way for me to save the scenario so it is accessible for the scenario options for playing rather then using the cheat option