Where can I find this game online?

#1Big LizardPosted 11/13/2011 3:06:10 PM
Dying to play it for some reason.
---
i all of a sudden played about 20 games after that each getting at least +15 every game i played. most amazing day of my life. - Maco300th
#2TheProphetDPosted 11/15/2011 5:26:39 AM

Hi, you have a good taste than!

You can find it either on Steam or gog.com.

#3Big Lizard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 10:25:58 AM
Found it and it's just how I remember. This game is legitimately in my top five most addicting games ever.

On a side note, how do you deal with people getting lost once you've built your park to be pretty sizeable?
---
i all of a sudden played about 20 games after that each getting at least +15 every game i played. most amazing day of my life. - Maco300th
#4sigma_1932Posted 11/15/2011 10:53:23 PM
--no-brainer: build Information kiosks that sell maps (if you already have them, lower the price or make them free), especially right at the entrance to the park.

--Build fewer paths, and have fewer intersections on them. Make queue lines longer instead (put decorations and have entertainers patrol them to keep people happy while waiting), and use "Do Not Enter" banners (comes with one of the expansions) to create one-way paths.

--if you have elevated paths or bridges, try to build them on raised ground rather than "scaffolding" if you can... sometimes the game can glitch and people fall through the latter, and that can lead to them wandering into undeveloped parts of the park (I've had it happen to both guests and workers).
---
Forgive him father, for he knows not what ticket he purchases...
Yeah I do... see? Zombies! =^.^=