How are the controls on this game?

#1IronHillbillyPosted 2/26/2008 3:17:30 PM
I've recently been looking back for some older games that I may have missed, and I was reading in the reviews that a lot of people compared this game to Tomb Raider. I remember trying to play the Tomb Raider games back when I was a kid, and I remember that it was difficult just to walk around, and trying to jump from one place to another was a nightmare, I could spend an hour just trying to jump in a straight line. Moving around a room was like driving an 18-wheeler. I always got bored with the Tomb Raider games. There have been other games with similar bad controls that I have enjoyed (Resident Evil, Shenmue, Etc.), but in those games the bad controls didn't really get me stuck and hinder the gameplay. So I guess what I am asking is does this game have bad controls like Tomb Raider does? And if it does, does it hinder the gameplay?
Thanks.
#2TMolaPosted 2/29/2008 9:16:10 PM
The controls are similar to Tomb Raider, but it's not as hard to get used to them, specially now that you have grown older.

The games has several puzzles wich are kind of difficult, I had to use a walkthrough more than once.

I enjoyed it, however.