This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

50% acy moves

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Moon
  3. 50% acy moves

User Info: BrooklynNY

BrooklynNY
1 week ago#11
yveltianknight9 posted...
BrooklynNY posted...
Yea. That's pretty poor if Dv only hit 1/3 times. Im pretty sure i already know the answer to this but, after testing it on showdown, do you think they are worth the risk of a miss? Well at least not on a frail pokemon like Darkrai.

Testing in doubles I generally hit at least one of the other Pokemon and one time I got them both. So dv is still very annoying.

As for hit miss value I did find that there are some that are worth it. Ultimately it's up to what's going on. Had a battle where it came down to a slowing vs my delphox. Only won that battle because it's spatk was so low from mystic fire that it couldn't hurt me.

Like all things I guess acy of moves and hit/miss are situational.

True. All in all, any low acc. moves can be beneficial, give or take the situation like you said. Reminds me of using a Focus Blast Darkrai in the E4 on Omega Ruby. I used Dv on E4 Sydney's Scrafty and got a 1/3 hit also. Was Slowing running Shadow Ball? I do believe a -1 stage drop would have took 1/2 or a little less of Delphox health (that's if it was a 1 on 1 both with full health.) If you had hit Slowking with Mystic Fire on a switch-in and preceded again, i can see his Sp.Atk getting really low. Did you save the replay or was it a while ago.
-Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity-

User Info: yveltianknight9

yveltianknight9
1 week ago#12
BrooklynNY posted...
BrooklynNY posted...
Yea. That's pretty poor if Dv only hit 1/3 times. Im pretty sure i already know the answer to this but, after testing it on showdown, do you think they are worth the risk of a miss? Well at least not on a frail pokemon like Darkrai.

Testing in doubles I generally hit at least one of the other Pokemon and one time I got them both. So dv is still very annoying.

As for hit miss value I did find that there are some that are worth it. Ultimately it's up to what's going on. Had a battle where it came down to a slowing vs my delphox. Only won that battle because it's spatk was so low from mystic fire that it couldn't hurt me.

True. All in all, any low acc. moves can be beneficial, give or take the situation like you said. Reminds me of using a Focus Blast Darkrai in the E4 on Omega Ruby. I used Dv on E4 Sydney's Scrafty and got a 1/3 hit also. Was Slowing running Shadow Ball? I do believe a -1 stage drop would have took 1/2 or a little less of Delphox health (that's if it was a 1 on 1 both with full health.) If you had hit Slowking with Mystic Fire on a switch-in and preceded again, i can see his Sp.Atk getting really low. Did you save the replay or was it a while ago.

It was a while ago, wish I kept that one though.
I am neither the light or the dark, I am the crossroads where they collide, I am chaos.
Psn ID XxdrakenguardxX. Fc is 1392-5980-9260.

User Info: psp310b

psp310b
1 week ago#13
psp310b posted...
Gravity plus all moves with 70% or above accuracy and you will hit most of the time.
I had a registeel that abused increase of accuracy due to gravity.

It dose that?

Yes it does

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-sm/gravity.shtml
My Friend code is 2638 0606 9764 IGN: Ash
Safari type: Rock (Onix, Nosepass and Rhydon)

User Info: BrooklynNY

BrooklynNY
1 week ago#14
BrooklynNY posted...
BrooklynNY posted...

It was a while ago, wish I kept that one though.

No worries. Save some replays next time in case a topic like this ever gets made again.
-Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & conscientious stupidity-
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Moon
  3. 50% acy moves

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived