Unfinished Business problem?

#1AthawolfusPosted 7/23/2010 12:39:39 PM

Hi, guys. Another problem.

I'm trying to do the Pendant of Yemeth quest that comes with the Unfinished Business mod. I go and talk to Ratbone (not "Carver") and I ask him what he's doing there and he tells me that he is hunting rats but he doesn't ask me to bring him some rat tails. He merely tells me about his hunting ground.

Am I supposed to go there and hunt the rats and talk to him again? Problem is, he says that it's, "east, out of the Square and then south of the market" but I can't find the place. I found the bunch of rats in a hut next to Jarym's house in the square but probably that's not it since Ratbone doesn't tell me anything new after I kill the rats there. Can anyone help?

#2SKARDAVNELNATEPosted 7/25/2010 3:25:45 AM
Keep exploring his dialog. You should eventually reach the subject of fiends and he'll ask for payment before telling you more.
---
No locked doors, no windows barred. No more things to make my brain seem SKARD.
#3Athawolfus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2010 2:58:36 AM

Yeah, thanks. I asked him "what to look out for around here" and he told me about it. However, I guess the "hunting ground" he was talking about was just the abandoned house in the Square since there is no such place in the marketplace area.

#4SKARDAVNELNATEPosted 7/28/2010 8:35:24 AM
South of the market is the place where rat tales are turned in for the bounty on them.
---
No locked doors, no windows barred. No more things to make my brain seem SKARD.