Secret to winning Beaver Bother!

#1Barry_011Posted 1/1/2010 10:12:27 PM
hehehe >:D >;)

1. stand still till time runs out
2. fall in the pit on purpose (yay!!!! lmao)
3. when beavers are against the wall just go ahead and keep scaring them till time runs out and yay you won ^_^
4.(laughs at you with the angry look on your face from falling for the thread thinking there was an actual secret strategy to winning the mini game! XD)
Wasn't that fun ;) and yes I am mean lmao sorry ;) consider this as an late april fool's joke hahaha XD
---
Say what you will of me!
I'll always have juggalo family!
#2Barry_011(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2010 11:02:31 PM
To those of you who can't beat the one where its at Creepy Castle...the best thing to do is keep practicing...in fact...lol...I kept running against and around the beavers like crazy while pressing B because I was letting my anger out at them for not letting me win so sometimes anger helps you win against them. Preetay funny huh, lol?
---
Say what you will of me!
I'll always have juggalo family!
#3ansujitsuPosted 1/2/2010 12:12:24 AM
it is not April lmao
#4Leedude46Posted 1/4/2010 10:53:30 PM
^ I just played creepy castle version. DAYMN that was annoying. Nearly got me late for work XD
---
RE4-Handcannon Obtained Oct 17, 2006 @ 12:37 PM. Last Character: Leon Waterworld
Mewtwo for Smash Bros 4! And make him GOOD this time!
#5Superlnfinity36Posted 1/5/2010 1:24:04 PM
I don't think there's really any secret to it, you just have to "play it by ear" as they say. You just either can do it or can't without knowing how... it's one of the great wonders of the game...

---
if work is... a rigid rule, then I may be the worst of idlers. Every effort of compulsion demands a sacrifice of life-energy. - Nikola Tesla.
#6Supermario2850Posted 1/11/2010 7:12:02 PM
am i the only one who finds beaver bother easy the real hard minigame is handcar havok
---
all Hail Our The Nintendo the greatest gaming company ever