Omikron Nomad Soul 10 Year Anniversary Edition

#1TonganThunderPosted 3/28/2009 1:34:53 PM

Hello All,

Omikron Nomad Soul was first released 1st November 2009. I enjoyed playing this game when it came out, Unfortunately, I was never able to beat the game. A few years later, I reinstalled the game to try to complete it. Unfortunately the game would not work because newer computers could not support the game.

I thought it would be great if for the 10 year anniversary of the game's release, if Quantic Dream released an Anniversary Edition which works with newer computers. I don't know much about game development, but I don't think it would be too hard to do. All I really want to do is be able to play the game again, and I am sure many people feel the same way. Would be cool if they made some additions as well. :)

I was thinking about trying to get a hold of Quantic Dream to ask them if this would be possible. I think to help my case if I could show that this is something that people are interested...Anyone have any ideas on how I could achieve this? Maybe people could just reply to this thread saying if they are interested or not.

Well lemme know what you guys think.

#2TonganThunder(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2009 7:32:29 AM

If you agree, please sign my petition, thank you:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Omikron/petition.html

#3tincho_X4Posted 4/8/2009 8:26:38 AM
hi! hey i like omikron too and im now playing it on win XP and i didnt have trouble with the installation, but anyway, I like your anniversary-thing idea and im gonna support you on what I can. my cd 1 is like broken so i cant install it either. the thing is that they are still working on heavy rain and theyre gonna work on omikron 2, but if, as you say, making that anniversary version for newer computers is not gonna take a lot of time and work, maybe they'll do it.