This game needs remade

#21triaxx2Posted 1/25/2012 5:11:41 PM
Kitarak? Nah, he's easy.

I meant the part in the forest until you get back to Gwernia. It's at night, and confusing and hard to find your way through. Then the fight you can't win. Really slow. Once you're on the road to Erromon, and working in the day, it's easy.

Or if you've been through the game a few times...
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#22forwegPosted 1/25/2012 9:36:12 PM
Definitely disagree about Terminor's music. It's so freaking bizarre and surreal and just... insane that it lets the player know what they're in for.

And they are in for one awesome trip.
---
But I live in the night
So my opinion counts for nothing
#23Muck0 Man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 3:06:15 PM
Bumping this. I need to start playing this again. Sadly I never did beat it.
---
All time favorites: MGS3, Fallout 2, Morrowind, GTA: VC, OoT, Earthbound
#24thor23Posted 2/13/2012 5:19:04 PM
triaxx2 posted...
Technically, the only corruption I ever encountered was from cheating the system to equip weapons I wasn't supposed to be able to use yet. Looking at you Sword of Chaos.

Do you mean you can equip it with strength under 25, or are you just talking about the fact that you can obtain it really early?
#25Admiral AckbarPosted 2/15/2012 12:57:07 AM
Muck0 Man posted...
Bumping this. I need to start playing this again. Sadly I never did beat it.

Same. I got 44 hours into it and my memory card corrupted all the data.
---
"Optima dies...prima fugit." (The best times are the first to flee.) --Vergil
#26LoneSoldierPosted 2/15/2012 3:29:13 PM
using a "buff" to increase your stats to equip items you can't hold without the "buff"
had catastrophic effects on save files...

use a strength or dexterity spell to increase your stats to equip a weapon/armor...
when you save it doesn't save the spell you cast, so when the game loads...
it can't make sense of the save file because you have something you can't use equipped
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---
#27ShinquaiPosted 2/15/2012 10:22:24 PM
Muck0 Man posted...
Seriously with a little more polish and better graphics this game could be a classic RPG. All this lost potential makes me sick. As is, Aidyn Chronicles is a flawed unappreciated diamond.

YES!
---
GT: Shinquai
#28Admiral AckbarPosted 2/16/2012 1:22:18 AM
LoneSoldier posted...
using a "buff" to increase your stats to equip items you can't hold without the "buff"
had catastrophic effects on save files...

use a strength or dexterity spell to increase your stats to equip a weapon/armor...
when you save it doesn't save the spell you cast, so when the game loads...
it can't make sense of the save file because you have something you can't use equipped

It's been years, but I don't think I was using any buffs. I was just using an old, crappy memory card. :-p
---
"Optima dies...prima fugit." (The best times are the first to flee.) --Vergil
#29triaxx2Posted 2/16/2012 8:22:37 AM
Yeah, sadly sometimes the only thing necessary to corrupt Aidyn was Aidyn. Usually it was pretty good about that though.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15