you guys still here?

#1crashman222Posted 2/3/2013 2:28:01 PM
i was thinking of dusting off the N64 and giving this game another go. been playing it for about half my lifetime now and it seems like every time i play it i find something new. for some reason even little things are so exciting (you would not believe how forcefully i **** my pants when i realized that what alaron's spirit was saying could be figured out by reading it backwards). what i wouldnt give for a re-make of this game.
---
Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.
#2triaxx2Posted 2/3/2013 4:21:09 PM
I'm still here.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#3crashman222(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:01:08 PM
the board lives! barely.
---
Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.
#4Goku_the_thirdPosted 2/4/2013 1:23:08 AM
Yes this board and game live on forever. I started a new game on mine not very long ago. Yea I understood rehtorb way late into the game.
---
Formerly MajinGannon
#5LePhenomPosted 2/4/2013 5:01:17 PM
I still come here from time to time to see if there's anything of interest. I don't want to abandon it:: talking about the game's legacy.
#6crashman222(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:57:25 PM
I cant imagine ever abandoning the game, it was...and this will sound odd...such a huge part of my childhood. It's like when you're a kid and you read a story about your favorite hero and you're young so you wanna be a part of that world and be the hero. This game was that for me. I'd like to do a lets play of this game.
---
#7LePhenomPosted 2/4/2013 6:18:25 PM
I know I'm gonna do one, a Let's Play of this game, but still dunno when. I'm gonna start with shorter games first and then do it later, maybe in a year or 2.
#8LoneSoldierPosted 2/6/2013 4:22:20 PM
*steps out of the shadows*

apparently some of us are still around...

*looks out a window*

urgh..rain...

*steps back into the shadows*
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---
#9crashman222(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:39:45 PM
Raining where you are too? Yes it's good to see that there are still people here. I got replies much faster than anticipated.
---
#10triaxx2Posted 2/7/2013 5:27:20 AM
I'd rather have a little rain than be knee deep in snow.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15