you guys still here?

#11LoneSoldierPosted 2/7/2013 9:49:35 AM
I'd rather have snow...lol
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---
#12Ezekiel_KainePosted 2/11/2013 11:42:46 AM
Figured with the sell of THQ i might come see how my favorite game of all time was doin on the Forums. Happy to see its not dead and i hope whoever has the rights to Aidyn will do the research to see that this cult classic is worth a remake!!!
#13The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/11/2013 4:34:28 PM
Ezekiel_Kaine posted...
Figured with the sell of THQ i might come see how my favorite game of all time was doin on the Forums. Happy to see its not dead and i hope whoever has the rights to Aidyn will do the research to see that this cult classic is worth a remake!!!

This classic is worth a remake AND a sequel. I still want to see Rabisat and all them in action, to see if my theory on the women from Alaron's first illusion was her directly speaking to you, or just a follower.

Too bad there isn't enough of us to make an uproar...
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#14LePhenomPosted 2/11/2013 8:33:45 PM
The rights to this must be kinda cheap though... maybe an indie dev could one day make a remake and sequel. lol
#15bronze4v4proPosted 2/16/2013 3:40:17 PM
I've never been so addicted playing a game as I was when I played this game when I was in Junior High. My dad rented a random game from Blockbluster for me and at first I thought it was bad, then I played it again and left the castle and was instantly hooked. I played the game until sunrise so many times in the summer. I was addicted to this game.

It got me into rpg's. I was honestly pretty horrible at it but I learned as I played. I remember I had such a tough time because I could barely hit any monster with the chick, not the dagger rogue one but the other one.

Fights, the tough ones, especially in the snowy mountains which wasn't too far from the village, was so satisfying when you killed those minotaurs monsters. I got some fat loot from that boss fight (think it was a boss fight) and this game honestly rewards the player so much with loot when beat tough fights. Maybe more than Diablo 2.

Nothing, not even ffx, suikoden 3, or the elder scrolls, even comes close to the addiction I had for this game.
#16triaxx2Posted 2/19/2013 4:30:21 PM
I know what you mean. It was a very punishingly hard game before you learned the tricks.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#17LoneSoldierPosted 2/20/2013 3:21:53 PM
I've always said that anyone who gave the game a bad review, didn't play past the prologue and leave the castle with the initial party,,,

...cause after that...it's hard to stop playing...lol
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---
#18LePhenomPosted 2/20/2013 5:44:09 PM
When I was young and borrowed it, I made it out of the castle with my party, but then got killed in the forest after my attacks missing too much. Then I stopped playing and thought I didn't like the game for years, until I gave it a second chance.

The second time, I was hooked from the beginning, I even LOVED visiting the castle and talking to people.
#19triaxx2Posted 2/20/2013 11:42:56 PM
My first time playing was at 8:00pm. I got murdered by Bats in the forest. I didn't even make it to the poisioning.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#20bronze4v4proPosted 2/21/2013 10:05:37 PM
8 pm?