you guys still here?

#31LoneSoldierPosted 3/13/2013 3:15:45 PM
trying to find the "invisible" doors in the psychedelic hallways of the tower while drunk would probably take a bit longer... but would you really notice?
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---
#32triaxx2Posted 3/14/2013 4:21:01 AM
I have enough trouble finding them sober.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#33aspinelessmindPosted 3/14/2013 1:09:45 PM
Hahaha sounds like a nightmare. Just got to the dungeon on Chaos Island. I forgot how difficult some of the encounters in there could be.
#34aspinelessmindPosted 3/14/2013 6:26:04 PM
This game is addicting, if you like it. Gonna make my way to the Darkling Bog next!
#35aspinelessmindPosted 3/16/2013 11:56:09 AM
I found a trick that is very handy. I am in Shamsuk's Tower with everyone equipped with Rings of Healing. I entered the tower during the day and continue to receive +1 regeneration to health during battle. After battle, for some reason, everyone's health returns to full capacity. BAM!
#36LePhenomPosted 3/16/2013 4:03:18 PM
Wow, nice trick, hehe.
#37aspinelessmindPosted 3/16/2013 8:57:44 PM
Thank god I'm homefree and out of the tower. I did notice that time does pursue while in the tower, the regeneration stopped once "nightfall" hit. As soon as "daylight" hit though, I hardly had to rely on health potions whatsoever. This is obviously attached to the Photosynthesis magic that the ring includes. I'm not sure if its a glitch, but with the Rings of Healing equipped, my characters would leave battle with roughly 70% percent health only to be completely restored after victory. Awesome, to say the least. Thanks so much to glacialbear and Lone Solder for saving me precious time with their gracious walkthroughs.
#38LoneSoldierPosted 3/17/2013 10:08:40 AM
seein as I still pop in here... I'll say "you're welcome"

nobody's seen 'bear in years tho...
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
#39The_Milk_Man13Posted 3/18/2013 3:15:59 PM
Yeah, whatever happened to him? You can't even reach the guy through email. Wonder if he's still kickin'...
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#40LoneSoldierPosted 3/18/2013 3:48:10 PM
not really sure what happened to him...from what I understand tho... the last person to email him that got an answer....didn't get a very nice or helpful response... I'm sure he's moved on to other projects tho.
---