you guys still here?

#41crashman222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:50:40 PM
just started a new game myself.
---
Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.
#42Lord_XiaPosted 4/18/2013 9:51:24 AM
Decided to check and see if people still were on this board and they are, wow, 12+ years later...Howdy? Anyone grow up and get married, win the lottery, or become a doctor in the last decade?
---
"Sigging yourself is the best way to make sure everyone knows how narcissistic you are." -Xiahou Dun
#43LoneSoldierPosted 4/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
Lord_Xia posted...
Decided to check and see if people still were on this board and they are, wow, 12+ years later...Howdy? Anyone grow up and get married, win the lottery, or become a doctor in the last decade?

lol.. I've gotten older, but that's about it....
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
---Another long day, Another Lone Karma point---
#44The_Milk_Man13Posted 4/19/2013 8:18:53 PM
Lord_Xia posted...

No marriage or lottery, but as for the Doctor one I've performed a few mercy killings in my time.

You know a game has dedicated fans when it's board refuses to die... LoneSolider there is one it's oldest surviving veterans.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#45demystifierPosted 4/20/2013 6:06:34 PM
I don't really come here too often (was peeved actually at the taking down of the old Lone Soldier topics, fwiw) but popped in and was glad to see this is still active.

I've been thinking about dusty off the ol' n64 at some point to give this game another go....wish I could just magically start with a full party post the early castle part though =)
#46LoneSoldierPosted 4/21/2013 7:18:14 AM
as for the "Takes" being shut down...

it's tempting to offer a cash reward for the head of whoever flagged them for moderation...
...but I'd probably get banned...lol
---
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
#47Orlarth da ogrePosted 4/30/2013 9:54:06 AM
Maybe a bitcoin reward for their RL location, merely for research purposes of course. Absolutely not to deliver a piece of mildly explosive mail via drone.
---
John Hancock
#48The_Milk_Man13Posted 5/22/2013 8:01:22 PM
Maybe no one reported his posting at all? Maybe a mod was bored and went to some nigh empty game board and went on a rampage, or maybe LoneSoldier ticked off the wrong people and that was the best way to get revenge? We're all victims of this act, and we'll never know what really went down during those dark hours.

http://tinyurl.com/822cttz
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
http://tiny.cc/utu2vw bit.ly/mQDTtB
#49LoneSoldierPosted 5/23/2013 2:56:26 PM
doubt I pissed anyone here off...lol... this is the only board I ever bother posting in
---
#50DreamDwellerPosted 5/23/2013 3:31:26 PM
Figured I would say hi again after so long. Hope everyone is doing well.

Oh Lone, can you send me the shark codes for the items/weapons/armor? I have the scrolls but not the others.
---
"Was it Flame?... I will show you how!"