Because this game can be so tough, loot & equipment is so satisfying

#1AstronomerJakePosted 4/3/2013 12:29:18 PM
When I think of the minotaur bosses in the snowy mountains near that town, which I think is called Eramon or something, and even random encounters with some of those goblins near there, its so satisfying to get a huge loot upgrade.

I'm pretty sure that minotaur boss drops a godly weapon that instant kills enemies or something.

I wish my family didn't throw out my n64. I had so much fun with it.
#2The_Milk_Man13Posted 4/3/2013 5:25:19 PM
Warfang. It wasn't an instant kill Weapon, but it had pretty great longevity. It stayed in my party all the way up to the final Boss!

Who I then by casting Wall of Bones... Very anticlimactic, but fun none the less.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#3aspinelessmindPosted 4/4/2013 5:02:22 PM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...

Who I then by casting Wall of Bones... Very anticlimactic, but fun none the less.

Best method of all time to send chaos back to the depths!
#4Foxhound3857Posted 4/14/2013 3:25:16 AM
This game really isn't that tough. Kings Field and Dark Souls are much, MUCH tougher games and much less friendly to new players.

From Software is well known for making their games highly difficult, even the Armored Core series.
---
My Guitar Hero 3 Wii FC: 4038-8152-2179
#5LePhenomPosted 4/18/2013 3:47:12 PM
Aidyn really is tough if you don't grind too much. No need to compare it to Dark Souls or other harder games, you're missing the point. We never said it was the hardest game ever.
#6AstronomerJake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:21:35 PM
dark souls isn't hard lol. They try to be cute in their design because they're amateur designers.