Is this even worth playing now?

#11Zeldafan59Posted 6/30/2013 6:33:34 PM
Yes, positively worth playing, imo. I'm having more fun than ever playing this game again. As mentioned already, the gameplay is solid. It's the best experience point distribution system I've run across. I knew the storyline was quite good too, but this time I am realizing how deep it is. It has captured my interest like a good book would.

My son keeps telling me to give Godric a go, because he has adds a lot of humor to the game, but I seem to always end up with Alaron, Brenna, Rheda, and Sholeh.

Nothing beats a level 9 Fireball on some Bandits, or a Charming spell on some Elementals! :)

PS. I love the Warfang Sword too. Missy
#12triaxx2Posted 7/1/2013 4:07:15 AM
Godric is hilarious. And he's naturally good at destructive magic.

We actually tracked down a lot of corruption to the abuse of game rules. IE if you've used a Strength Potion to equip a Chaos sword, that'll guarantee corruption.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#13frenchfrymanPosted 7/23/2013 4:29:13 PM
Yes its well worth playing. I'm actually just started replaying the game myself. Its one of the few games I enjoy playing over and over.
#14Sexy_L4DYPosted 8/5/2013 4:25:12 PM
triaxx2 posted...
Godric is hilarious. And he's naturally good at destructive magic.

We actually tracked down a lot of corruption to the abuse of game rules. IE if you've used a Strength Potion to equip a Chaos sword, that'll guarantee corruption.

Is that the alchemist guy with the flasks? When I was younger I recruited him but he fleed in battle once and he never came back 0.0

Anyway yes this game is awesome. Only thing I dislike is once a party member dies they're gone forever.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#15triaxx2Posted 8/6/2013 3:53:27 AM
That's... strange. I never had that happen.
---
I am Triaxx Guardian of earth.
Sole member of the Guardians. RP/FF Char Count:15
#16Sexy_L4DYPosted 8/6/2013 5:02:49 AM
Yeah it was early after we left the castle. I used to rent this game all the time and couldn't save so i'd always mix it up and i never chose him again after he fleed the one time i recruited him. He seemed shifty to me and him fleeing from battle and never returning made me never invite him to my party again >__>

When i replay this game i'm going to give him another go!
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif